The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily
do not rob the little violet of it’s scent nor the daisy of its simple charm. If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.
St. Therese of Lisieux
Have you ever been encouraged or relieved when you shared something from your life with someone and they responded with, “I’ve been there too!”
Solidarity is a powerful thing, y’all, and we need it now more than ever!
If you have a story that you think would encourage others,
I would love to share it!
Fill in the contact form below with just a brief summary of what you would like to share, and I’ll be in touch!
A few guidelines:
- What you submit below should be only a brief summary. I will follow up with details once I review your idea.
- Your stories must above all strive to be honest, and relate in some way to any of the following categories: Catholicism/ faith living, motherhood, home-making, work/life balance, marriage/ NFP, etc (I am open to discuss other categories, so make your case!).
- Your final story will be between 800-1500 words, and can include graphics or photos of your choosing, so long as there is no copyright infringement.
- You and I will go through an editing process. All final edits will go through your approval, and you can rescind publishing at any time in the editing process.
- I will assume the right (unless stated otherwise) to promote your story on my Total W(h)ine affiliated social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Graphics for these platforms will be approved in advance of publication.